New Student Referral Program:
Many of our families initially hear about ASA through a personal referral from an existing school family. We want to reward you for promoting our school! Each year, through our New Student Referral Program, your family can receive a $100 tuition credit for each new family that is referred to ASA by you and successfully enrolls in the school.
Here’s how it works:
• The New Student Referral Program is open to all parents and legal guardians with students enrolled in Pre-K through grade 8 at ASA, and to ASA teachers and staff.
• Tuition credit awards will be given for referring new families to the school. To qualify for the incentive, referred students cannot have a sibling currently or previously enrolled in ASA, and the family cannot already be
included in the ASA Prospective Family Database.
• To qualify, referrals must be acknowledged during the application process.
• All new students must meet standard enrollment criteria.
• Tuition credits will be applied in the following manner:
-If a referred student begins at the start of the school year, credit will be applied to the referral family in
-If a referred student starts between after the start of the school year through the end of December, credit
to the referral family will be applied one month following the start date.
-If a referred student starts between January and May, tuition credit to the referral family will be applied in October if the student remains enrolled at ASA the following school year.
-Families who have already paid their tuition in full as well as teachers/ staff making referrals, will receive an incentive check equal to the amount of the tuition credit.
• If a prospective family has been referred by more than one ASA family, the referral award will be given to the
family the prospective family names in the application.
The New Student Referral Program forms are located in the front office.